Thursday, February 18, 2010

I can't sleep at night


I tossed and turned last night, literally.

I am not sure why I do this- Wake up between the hours of 3 and 5 AM and "think".

I think about the past... bad things that have happened. I think about the things that worry me in the present, and I think about the possibility of more bad things to come in the future.
Why am I such a Negative Nancy between those hours??

On the upside its FUN NIGHT with this and this and Fio and Nina. And this, I think :)
Should be fun. I hope I am awake enough to entertain you all with my Zerbackian ways.

I am making Margarita Pizza!


Corey has been in the studio lots lately, when not at work... Here's two new pieces that I am afraid to see him sell because secretly (well, not so secretly) I just want to adorn our entire apartment with the cool stuff he's made:





NICE ones, eh buds?



5 comments:

Drea said...

I absolutely LOVE the bottom piece! I can see why you would want to keep these for yourself :)

beans said...

those are wicked!!!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I would love to have one of your love's pieces in my home. Sadly, diapers and day care bills preclude any purchase of beauty.

I really think his work is fantastic though.

Nicole Battista said...

uh yaaaaa. and my birthday is coming up! soon!
xo

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

uh yah - hook me izzle