Sunday, April 5, 2009

87 minutes of my life that I will never get back


I don't get it!!! There was a time that I thought Paul Rudd was adorable and .........
worth my while to watch.
Granted this movie is a throw back to 1998- but STILL! Ugh Sundayy teevee.

Enough of that-
Last night C and I went downtown for some oysters. It had been way too long since I sucked and slurped those snotty-little-delicious bastards own my throat. Swoon.

The night was followed with a meet-up / good times with Alejandro. We played three way pool at the Charlotte Room and then headed north for some good tunes at the Tap with Moe Berg.

We slept in so have been missing this BEA-U-TIFUL day. Off we go to folic in the sun!

2 comments:

Krissyface said...

did you ever see 'Just Like Heaven'?

Reese Witherspoon sure has made some ass movies.

I watched it by myself last saturday night and found myself throwing things at the television.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

The only good thing about Overnight Delivery was the Volkswagen.