Monday, December 22, 2008

Birdhouse in your soul

This is what C made for my Marmie and her hubby for Xmas. It's a Birdhouse that resembles an Outhouse!

Now, the weekend-
Saturday night Kathryn and I jumped into our "pontiac" rental car and headed Westward, "Kitchener-Waterloo- here we come!"
Got some running around accomplished and headed to Linwood to NIKI'S RETURN-FOR-THE-HOLIDAYS-FROM-ENGLAND all chick's sleepover.

Had to leave C at home- you know- because of the whole penis thing. He was just fine. Watched the hockey game with the cat and made himself a juicy steak.
(I have to commend the boy. He NEVA eats the stuff)

The night was welcomed when we played charades with Niki's mom, and enjoyed some intriguing convo and copius amounts of wine and food. Delicious smokey cheese, pizzas, and sweets. Yummers!

Niki's mom has some really great stories. Her partner and her have been on some really wild adventures together and as you can tell from this next pic- I just love hearing about them.

We then made our way to the basement to chill, play the funnest boardgame, "Personal Preferences" and then get in sleepmode and watched fell sleep during a weird movie where Chrstina Ricci has a pignose.

I can't believe Xmas is almost here. I am still reveling in my 30th Bday from a month ago. BTW, I received this late gift from Katty Pants. It looks JUST like our little hairy son, Doesn't it ????(face blurred for his privacy my bad camera phone)


4 comments:

Highwaisted said...

that is a nice birdhouse!

The Third String said...

That birdhouse / outhouse totally rocks!

Jennifer said...

the bird house is awesome.
I guess we'll have to see niki when she comes back to england...lol

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

I love that tree trunk table.