Monday, October 20, 2008

Oktoberfest was Wunderbar

I went to KW solo on Thursday night, Corey had to work.
Drank beers, and jagermeister. Slept in a KING size bed with Jenny and her dog Lily.



That pic is me and my friends lil sis. I recall her being like 12. But now she's like 6 feet tall and gorgeous and probably 24. Scary shit.

The next night I went to one of those Tupperware-esque parties.... except they were selling candles.

I was the girl who drank a bottle of wine to myself, did not buy a thing, but still left with some free shit cuz I won seme prize!

HAHA
The I went back to BOLTS... watched funny youtube videos...like this one!!



Bedtime- spooned her, her cat and Lily the dog again (as she was sitting her overnight)

Whaddaweekend.

3 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

You hair looks just luffly, friend :-) (as in lovely)

Krissyface said...

that sounds really fun!
Love the blonde hair, btw.

Anonymous said...

so cute.