Friday, September 12, 2008

Spicy

I am eating the SPICIEST roti of my life. Mutter Paneer. What on earth was I thinking when the nice lady asked if I'd like it Spicey?
Why did I say YES with such white girl confidence, that I thought I'd be okay?

It IS Delicious though. It may just take me the duration of my workday to finish it...

Karaoke night last night was fun. I, of course wowed the crowd with my rendition of White Rabbit, - C sang his little heart out too.... complete with a flip / somersault off the stage!!!!!!!! We left shortly after.... up the street to Mayday Malone's... for Karaoke night.

Didn't sing there. Corey and I realized it was drunk-thirty and we both had to work in the AM. so we grabbed a nice pie and went home to mow it down.

Funny side note- we may be coaxed into heading out this evening.... to the Gladstone. Holy Karaoke, Batman.

Finally gots some nice pics from our labour Day weekend:


Went to a rally (hosted by my step-father):


The rally was trying to protect "the rocks" from being taken over by some greedy greedy asshole who thinks he owns all the land... Here's the Rocks Im talking about:
We went Paddle boating:


Stayed in this super TACKY -but amazing cottage: here's some of our favorite TACK finds-




Ok enough tack....

What's better than an old dog in the grass
?

Or some dock time?

Or baby fishing?



Or me looking like Blanche Devereaux?



We had some fun with the fire too.... Getting a stick nice and hot and then standing on the rocks to "perform" for each other.

Wow.






Trippy.

5 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i am so bummed i missed you guys

krista zee said...

It's ok.
We weren't THAT much fun ;)

Highwaisted said...

performing for eachother. hahahahahaahahahahahaahaha

i love you.

repliderium.com said...

Love the fire pics! They're fabulous! (BTW- drunk-thirty is one of my favorite times of day)

Chlo said...

Gandhi roti? so good. so spicy.