Friday, December 28, 2007

Well, It's Friday

I am suffering a tad bit from the consumption of Jamison's last night.

I give mad props to the Lawyer-Ladies for treating us to a ridiculous amount of booze.

We appreciate it ;)


Work is D.E.A.D.

So dead that I am moved to write a poem.


Dreadful

End please!

Allowed to go home?

Doooood man!


Yes, so I am wasting my time now.

Drinking coffee.

Wondering if the boss is coming in today.

Perhaps she'll be botox-fresh.

That was scary.

And shiny.

Very very swipplery.

Yah- Swipplerwy.


Looking forward to, again some r and r this weekend.

It's our old housemates Bday tomorrow night.

Thinkin' about getting her a tuxedo cat calendar or something.

Imagine- A fresh new tuxedo cat for every month.


January '08 should look like this:



Whadda start to the New year that would be.

1 comment:

Krista said...

your poem surmised my morning. I'm about two seconds from throwing a light switch rave.

yawn